Guy Langvardt, Ph.D., MBA
- Ph.D.in Organization and Management, Specialized in e-Business, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN
- MBA in International Business, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, AZ
- Bachelor of Artsin Psychology, Specialized in International Studies, Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN
James Powell, MBA
- Doctor of Business Administration Candidate, Walden University
Master of Business Administration, Pepperdine University
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Southern California
Rocio Pacheco, M.B.A.
Rocio is a hospitality executive with over 30 years of experience in Human Resources. She has led and trained teams at iconic Los Angeles hotels and resorts, worked for non-profits, and universities. Rocio shares her knowledge by mentoring students at Mount Saint Mary’s University, Cal Poly Pomona, and UC Riverside. She also provides consulting services and volunteers as a treasurer for the Professional Human Resources Association. Rocio enjoys traveling, hiking, and dancing, and attributes her success to a God-centered, optimistic spirit.
Jinan Ziade, DM., MBA
- Doctor of Management (DM), University of Phoenix
- Master of Business Administration, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, University of Phoenix