The MBA students that are chosen are students who show a high promise of success both in the program and in their future career endeavors. Ideal applicants will meet the following criteria:
1. Graduate Application for Admission;
2. $100 nonrefundable application fee;
3. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university which demonstrate a Cumulative GPA (Grade Point Average) of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
4. Applicants whose primary language is not English need to submit a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 60 taken within the past year or pass the Institutional language Proficiency Exam. If the applicant does not pass the exam, the student should enroll in our (ESL) program. Upon completion of the ESL program, the student can start the degree program;
5. letter of recommendation.
Candidates should also meet all standard admission requirements as domestic in addition to the following criteria.
1. Be proficient in English
2. I-20 Request Form
3. Official TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable)
4. An affidavit of support and a bank statement proving financial ability to pay for educational costs through personal, family, or sponsor resources
5. Two recent photos
The Admission Committee will consider all applicants that meet minimum requirements, however this in not a guarantee of acceptance.