General Financial

Tuition and Fees

Students are required to pay tuition at registration each quarter. Cash, credit cards, and checks are accepted in the amount due. Courses are offered in both day and evening sessions with the same tuition charged. For tuition and fees of a specific program, refer to the program’s section on Financials. CTSB reserves the right to change tuition. Changes to tuition are announced to the students via email at least one quarter prior. The announcement will be posted on the school’s website. Any new tuition rate will be in effect for the upcoming quarter. Any changes in the tuition will likewise be updated in the catalog or catalog addendum.

Cancellations, Withdrawals and Refund Policy

The student has the right to cancel the enrollment agreement and obtain a refund of all charges paid less the non-refundable fee through attendance at the first session, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later.

The student has the right to withdraw at any time from the course of instruction after the cancellation period and receive a pro-rata refund for the unused portion of the tuition and other refundable charges if student reaches 60% completion or less of the period of attendance. The amount of the refund is determined by deducting the registration fee from the total tuition charge, then dividing the remainder by the number of hours in the period of attendance to calculate the hourly charge. The refund is the amount in excess of what the student owes for total hours of instruction completed, including the non-refundable registration fee.

A student should send either through postal mail, hand deliver, or fax a written notice of cancellation or withdrawal addressed to the School Registrar at California Trinity School of Business 2333 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057. The cancellation or withdrawal will take effect by the student’s written notice or by the student’s conduct, including, but not necessarily limited to, a student’s lack of attendance.

Any refunds due will be made by the School within 30 calendar days from the effective date of cancellation or withdrawal.

In order to ensure that students are fully informed of their rights and procedures for recovering tuition refunds, a copy of the School’s Cancellation/Withdrawal Policy is provided to each student upon registration. In compliance with the applicable California Education Code (Section 94919), the School’s cancellation/withdrawal and refund policy is also fully disclosed in the enrollment agreement.

Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) Statement

By law, all educational institutions authorized to operate in the State of California must participate in the Student Tuition Recovery Fund. The full text of the Student Tuition Recovery Fund is reproduced as below:
California law requires that, upon enrollment, a fee be assessed in relation to the cost of tuition to all institutions authorized to operate in the State of California (Education Code Section 94343). These fees support the Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF), a special fund established by the California Legislature to reimburse students who might otherwise experience a financial loss as a result of untimely school closure. Students may be reimbursed by STRF only for prepaid but unused money. Institutional participation is mandatory.
It is important that students keep a copy of any enrollment agreement, contract or application to document enrollment as well as tuition receipts or canceled checks to document the total amount of tuition paid; these records will show the percentage of the course which has been completed. Such records would substantiate a claim for reimbursement from the STRF, to be considered, which must be filed within sixty (60) days of the school’s closure.

Scholarship and Financial Assistance

CTSB does not participate in any federal and state financial aid program.

CTSB, however, awards scholarships in the form of tuition credits every quarter. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of scholastic achievement or financial need.

Scholarships are awarded on the condition that the student completes his/her degree at CTSB. Transferring to another school would forfeit all scholarship benefits and require the student to reimburse the total cost of scholarship funds received.

For more details on requirements and how to apply for a tuition scholarship, contact or email the school administrative office

Student Loan Responsibilities

CTSB does not offer any state or federal loan guarantees; no loans of any kind are offered at this school. If the student obtains a loan to pay for an educational program, the student will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund. If the student receives federal student financial aid funds, the student is entitled to a refund of the moneys not paid from federal financial aid funds.