CTU applicants must submit complete, official academic transcripts, or records of all previous education at higher educational institutions(s) they attended. Failure to comply may result in admission being denied, may delay enrollment at the University or may create a loss of academic credit. The University recruits and admits domestic and international students who have demonstrated the potential to complete CTU’s academic programs successfully. Motivation and interest to succeed are considered in addition to the applicants’ academic qualifications.
1. Non-refundable application fee of $100.
2. 1 color passport size photograph.
3. 2 letters of recommendation.
4. Submit a completed admission application form.
5. Have an original of official transcripts from all colleges (or universities) previously attended forwarded directly to CTU’s Office of Admission.
6. After all application materials have been submitted and all official transcripts of previous college/university work has been received by the University, the applicant’s application will be evaluated by the Academic Dean. If the applicant is accepted for admission, a letter of acceptance is forwarded to the applicant.
Application forms, current school catalog and any other information concerning enrollment may be obtained from the Registrar at 2333 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90057 Tel: 213-484-4440.
Continuing students should automatically enroll in each consecutive quarter. Students must notify the Registrar if they do not intend to register in a given quarter. Students are allowed to apply for a Leave of Absence (non-medical) for three consecutive quarters without penalty. Any student who does not register for the next quarter after the expiration of a Leave of Absence must apply for readmission and is subject to all current academic and administrative policies and procedures, including any new degree requirements in effect at the time of readmission.
All matriculated students are required to register for the following quarter by the scheduled registration deadline which is usually one to two weeks before the start of the new quarter, these deadlines are posted on the official bulletin board. Continuing registration fees are $50.00 per quarter, and a late fee of $20.00 is assessed on students who do not register within the deadline.
Nonimmigrant students may apply to CTU with the issuance of an I-20 form as certification of eligibility for admission by Immigration and Naturalization Services of the United States Department of Justice. Until SEVIS permission is obtained, the university will hold the student’s application. All international students must have the following:
1. Financial ability to pay tuition and living expenses while in the United States, with documents properly attested and certified.
2. Bank or Financial Statements showing liquid funds to support their studies for one year academic term.
3. Official Transcript of Records (TOR) from all colleges (or universities) previously attended forwarded directly to CTU’s Office of Admission.
4. English language proficiency through submission of an official report of TOEFL with a minimum of grade of 476 (depending on the degree).
CTU will monitor and report the student’s attendance of their full-time classes per SEVIS requirement.
The transferability of credits you earn at California Trinity University is at the complete discretion of an institution to which you may seek to transfer. Acceptance of the degree, diploma, or certificate you earn in CTU educational program is also at the complete discretion of the institution to which you may seek to transfer. If the credits or degree, diploma, or certificate that you earn at this institution are not accepted at the institution to which you seek to transfer, you may be required to repeat some or all of your coursework at that institution. For this reason you should make certain that your attendance at this institution will meet your educational goals. This may include contracting an institution to which you may seek to transfer after attending California Trinity University to determine if your credits or degree, diploma or certificate will transfer.